[PPGIS] Meeting December 13th-International Society on Participatory Mapping (ISPM)

Charla Burnett charlaburnett89 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 12:47:57 EST 2017

Dear all,

In order to let people from different time zones participate in the
Steering Committee for the creation of the International Society for
Participatory Mapping (ISPM) we will meet twice on*Wednesday, December
13, 2017.* The first meeting will take place at *11am *and the second a
*7pm *Eastern Time Zones on skype. Please add my skype name charlaburnett.

Kindly,

Charla